Monday, 17 August 2026

TBBT

用法学习: 1. TBBT: Leonard: No, it is not yours. We all  went in 集资 on the box together. Sheldon: Well, yes, but I found it in the box, and the laws of maritime salvage clearly state that the finder of a sunken treasure is the owner of the treasure. Leonard: How is this maritime salvage? Sheldon: Other than the lack of water, how is it not? 2. TBBT: Penny: Okay, here's the protocol, you and I are still friends, and you stop saying coitus. Sheldon: Good, good. I'm glad we're still friends. Penny: Really? Sheldon: Oh, yes. It was a lot of work to accommodate you in my life. I'd hate for that effort to have been in vain. Penny: Right. Sheldon: Just to be clear do I have to stop saying coitus with everyone or just you? Penny: Everyone. Sheldon: Harsh terms 条件苛刻, 严苛. But all right, I'll just substitute intercourse. Penny: Great. Sheldon: Or fornication. Yeah. But that has judgmental overtones, so I'll hold that in reserve. Penny: So, how you been? Sheldon: Well, my existence is a continuum, so I've been what I am at each point in the implied time period. 3. TBBT: Sheldon: I found it. The ring is mine. I don't understand why in this group I never get my way. Leonard: You always get your way. Sheldon: I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring. Penny: Hey, guys. Enjoying your food that I actually brought you instead of promising food, but bringing you a box of random crap? Leonard: Yeah, it's delicious, the sarcasm's a little stale 老生常谈, 老掉牙, though. Hey, how about this? Until we figure out what to do with the ring, Penny holds on to it.